An old man who wears white silk dresses and red slippers and who claims never to have had sex has declared that “secularisation ruins families”, thereby demonstrating that he understands secularism as poorly as he understands families or fashion.
He’s not the only one of course, who doesn’t realise that a secular society can protect his right to belong to his cult, as it protects others who belong to other cults and, of course, those of us who don’t have an imaginary friend. Many churches in America, including the Catholic Church, owe their existence to the secular U.S. constitution. Mr Ratzinger should welcome secularisation, as it allows his discredited coven to operate in places where the otherwise sensible inhabitants would run their child-molesting asses out of town.
Spare a few coppers guv?
- Translate this blog into different languages...
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Send me a private message
- 26,550 hits
- Today stats: 2 new followers and one new unfollower via Unfollowers.me 2 hours ago
- It's Dementia Awareness Week, help us connect older people: bit.ly/17YzSel #DT @MHF_tweets 8 hours ago
- Tips for Parents! Emotional care for children after disaster. on.fb.me/13HABgM #prayforoklahoma #opsafe #DT @operationSAFE 11 hours ago
- RT @bainser: Saying I like gays but am against #equalmarriage, sounds just like I like black people they just have to sit at the back of th… 1 day ago
- Cool idea! #KidsAreHeroes seeks art donations for global auctions!! justgabe.com/2013/05/18/eve… #DT @KidsAreHeroes 1 day ago