There's always a mixture of frustration and glee when mainstream media miss the blindingly obvious, leaving a lowly blogger like me to point it out. Most have focussed on Andy Coulson's lack of security clearance and BSkyB shares - granted, both important issues. "No killer blow" have declared BBC correspondents, Sky reporters, journalists, politicos and other assorted lotophagi reviewing the Coulson evidence.
Spare a few coppers guv?
- Translate this blog into different languages...
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Send me a private message
- 30,620 hits
- George W. Melville wp.me/p3vHRD-mW 3 hours ago
- Martin Van Buren wp.me/p3vHRD-mQ 10 hours ago
- Today stats: One follower, One unfollower via unfollowers.com/?s=dt 20 hours ago
- Christmas can be a stressful time for many. Some tips to cope with the festive season: bit.ly/1iVCwIp #DT @MHF_tweets 21 hours ago
- Iain Duncan Smith MP: Make a public apology for your use of the word 'stock' to describe disabled people. change.org/en-GB/petition… via @change 1 day ago