The story of a horrible experience unfolded on Twitter today. It was bad enough reading the tweets. How much more scary must it have been to endure the pain, with no help at hand? Please click on the link below:
Spare a few coppers guv?
- Translate this blog into different languages...
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Send me a private message
- 26,603 hits
- The War on the Homeless wp.me/p11n2O-2Fj 2 hours ago
- Police Confiscate Food And Sleeping Bags From Homeless In Ilford | Londonist bit.ly/13PnMxn 5 hours ago
- Mental illness can cause unimaginable unhappiness in children. Help us protect children's wellbeing: bit.ly/10oKiQm #DT @MHF_tweets 10 hours ago
- Tips for Parents ~ emotional care for children after disaster on.fb.me/13HABgM #Oklahoma #DT @operationSAFE 18 hours ago
- RT @frogcave: Victim of Atos Goes on Hunger Strike ... atosvictimsgroup.co.uk/2013/05/23/vic… PLEASE RT LETS GET THE MESSAGE OUT THERE RT RT PLEASE 1 day ago