It’s just over two months since I took up electronic cigarettes instead of the traditional carcinogenic tobacco variety, and I can honestly say I don’t miss the coffin nails one bit. I’m still getting used to the electronic ones, and I screwed up once by taking dead batteries out with me instead of freshly charged ones, and ended up buying ten cigarettes to tide me over until I got home.
They were disgusting! I can’t believe I didn’t think so before!
I now have the option of tobacco flavour, which is still more palatable than the real thing, or a cornucopia of other flavours such as apple, orange, coffee, chocolate, vanilla…..the list is seemingly endless.
Certain parties in America are stridently opposed to flavoured nicotine, fearing that children will be enticed by them into becoming nicotine addicts. The flavours that I have tried, however, have been far too subtle for a child’s palate. I can remember, when I was a child, being given what I was told was orange squash and wondering why I got faintly coloured water instead. Nowadays I actually prefer such drinks to be diluted to that extent. Flavoured nicotine juice would not have appealed to me as a child, and I don’t think it’s a risk to children of today. If they’re going to smoke they won’t care about the taste, and although I cannot easily remember as far back as when I started smoking, I’m pretty sure I didn’t care either.
Spare a few coppers guv?
- Translate this blog into different languages...
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
- 39,610 hits
- RT @moonmaster9000: RT if you are doing this. https://t.co/5AyjsjSAQB 1 week ago
- Please sign our petition on air guns. Together we can help introduce licensing of air guns in every part of the UK. cats.e-activist.com/page/7153/peti… 1 month ago
- I'm calling on the government to treat people with mental health issues fairly under PIP. Will you join me? speakout.38degrees.org.uk/campaigns/pip-… 1 month ago
- RT @alanknox: Just started the Katie Hopkins diet. Lost twenty four thousand pounds already. https://t.co/IlotNkvxGp 1 month ago
- RT @abrook5: I've seen many stupid comments from UKIP candidates, including racism, sexism, and homophobia, but this tops them all http://t… 2 months ago
Send me a private message