It’s just over two months since I took up electronic cigarettes instead of the traditional carcinogenic tobacco variety, and I can honestly say I don’t miss the coffin nails one bit. I’m still getting used to the electronic ones, and I screwed up once by taking dead batteries out with me instead of freshly charged ones, and ended up buying ten cigarettes to tide me over until I got home.
They were disgusting! I can’t believe I didn’t think so before!
I now have the option of tobacco flavour, which is still more palatable than the real thing, or a cornucopia of other flavours such as apple, orange, coffee, chocolate, vanilla…..the list is seemingly endless.
Certain parties in America are stridently opposed to flavoured nicotine, fearing that children will be enticed by them into becoming nicotine addicts. The flavours that I have tried, however, have been far too subtle for a child’s palate. I can remember, when I was a child, being given what I was told was orange squash and wondering why I got faintly coloured water instead. Nowadays I actually prefer such drinks to be diluted to that extent. Flavoured nicotine juice would not have appealed to me as a child, and I don’t think it’s a risk to children of today. If they’re going to smoke they won’t care about the taste, and although I cannot easily remember as far back as when I started smoking, I’m pretty sure I didn’t care either.
Spare a few coppers guv?
- Translate this blog into different languages...
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
- 39,845 hits
- RT @bellafortunate: Nambia, the world's top producer of covfefe. #PrayForNambia #nambia 1 day ago
- Please sign & RT this petition, it means a lot to me: you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/say-… via @38_degrees 2 weeks ago
- #trump #ScienceSchmeience #EclipseDay #EclipseSolar2017 #eclipse2017 https://t.co/0rg3dgJhxb 1 month ago
- RT @bellafortunate: Trump not as dumb as thought; able to locate sun in sky #trump #ScienceSchmeience #EclipseDay #EclipseSolar2017 #eclips… 1 month ago
- RT @devilstoenail: Maybe if #GrenfellTower looked like this, they might get the same respect as a fu#%king bell! #BigBen #bellends @EmmaKe… 1 month ago
Send me a private message